您所在的位置:首頁 > 參展實務 > 正文

貿易“詢盤”英語匯集

2012-04-26 09:09:34  來源: 新天會展 點擊:

我們已向該公司提出詢價( 詢盤)。   
We addressed our inquiry to the firm.
   
對該公司的詢價信, 我們已經回復。   
We answered the inquiry received from the firm.
   
我公司已收到, 該公司關于這類商品的 詢盤。   
We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.
   
我們已邀請客戶對該商品提出詢價。   
We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.
   
敬請將貴公司的進口商品目錄寄來為荷。   
Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.
   
如能得到貴方特殊的詢價, 則甚為感謝。   
We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.
   
敬請惠寄報價單和樣品可否? 請酌。
Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.
   
由于這一次訂購是合同的組成部分, 請提供最好的條件。   
Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.
   
請告知以現金支付的優惠條款和折扣比例。   
Please state your best terms and discount for cash.
   
由于打折扣, 請告知最好的裝貨(船)條件。   
Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.
   
請告知該商品的價格和質量。   
Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.

請對日本生產的合成纖維的制品, 如尼龍、維尼龍、莎綸等報最低價格。
   
Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.
   
敬請告知該貨以現金支付的最低價格。   
Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.
   
敬請告知貴公司可供應的上等砂糖的數量和價格。   
Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.
   
請報德克薩斯州產中等棉花50包、11月份交貨的最低價格是多少?   
At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November?
   
請報10英擔、一級軟木(瓶)塞的最低價格。   
Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.
   
請對上述產品報運至我方工廠交貨的最低價格。   
We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.

關鍵詞: 貿易   詢盤   英語   匯集  
福彩中奖彩票